Job Opportunity at Rivervale - After Sales Advisor
Rivervale are looking for a full time After Sales Advisor to work in our Bosch Car Service Centre which also specialises in Mercedes-Benz and Mazda at Rivervale House, Portslade, Brighton.
The successful candidate will need to be proactive and customer focused. We believe that a good After Sales Advisor is the vital link for communication between the customer and the workshop. We are looking for someone who knows that customer service is more than completing the job and recognises the true value in building long term trusted relationships.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service.
- Manage incoming service telephone calls, email and walk-in enquiries.
- Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer's additional needs at vehicle drop-off.
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken and produce job cards on our dealer management system.
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate by using our Electronic Vehicle Health Check System.
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and successfully managed, throughout the service process.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the workshop, booking work accurately, gathering and sharing all relevant information with the team.
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining authorisation for additional work at all times.
- Be transparent and conduct efficient handovers fully explaining repairs and invoices for customers.
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Preparation and completion of invoices
- Candidates must have experience of delivering a high level of customer service whilst being results driven.
- Motor trade experience is preferred but not essential.
- You must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills are a must knowing that you will need to balance the customer needs and the capacity of the workshop.
- You will need to have the ability to work within defined processes and guidelines and have good administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
- A good technical awareness or understanding of vehicles and components is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of upselling products or services is preferred.
- You will need to be an honest team player with a high level of integrity.
- You must be well presented and able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team.
- Be able to comply with all company disciplines and procedures.
- You must have a full and valid UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will be the individual that demonstrates the right attitude and attributes required to fulfil the role. By attitude we mean someone who cares about the business and being reliable and conscientious.
Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £22,000 basic salary with a high earning potential through commission or bonus scheme.
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK / EU Driving Licence
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 24.07.2018
Leave a comment for your chance to win £20 of High Street Vouchers. Each month we pick our favourite comment from the previous month - get involved for your chance to win...
The comments above do not necessarily reflect Rivervale's views unless clearly stated.