We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about Cookies.

The Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG 2018 Facelift

The Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG 2018 Facelift

Rivervale's Review on the Mercedes C43 2018 Pre-Facelifted Model

Exterior
The Alloy Wheels come in options of 18inch or 19inch, we were slightly dissapointed that the choice of wheel doesn't vary more. Something that could really make the C43 stand out would be a greater choice of alloy wheels.
The LED headlights and taillights are standard across the C Class range however the radiator grille has the AMG update.

Below are the new updated alloys on the 2019 C Class C43 AMG. Watch our video to see how the 2018 alloys compare.

C43 Alloys

Read more: Mercedes-Benz History and Fun Facts


Interior
With Front heated seats and the impressive Mercedes infotainment and Navigation system, there's not much to be dissapointed about inside the C43. The Mercedes cabin is one of our favourites, with build quailty, ease of use and comfort available to everyone it really is top of the class!

The update has a new multifunction steering wheel with touch screen buttons and gearshift paddles (also found in the E and S Class)

The 10.25” screen complete with Mercedes COMAND is both stylish and simple however it can do most of the complex things we need with ease.
The basic interior comes in black leather and red stitching which is one thing that does seperate it from other models in the range, however red is not everyones cup of tea, but certainly adds to the sporty feel of the vehicle.


Technology

  • Parking sensors
  • Cruise control
  • Keyless entry

The C43 is all about the Driving modes – Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and individual, however the facelift model comes with another mode called Slippery - used for when roads are icey or snowy. Let's face it, it's all about getting this car into Sport+ and putting your foot down. The change in the drive is phenomenal from this point of view and is where the car comes into its own.

Slippery mode – delivers power in a calmer way to maintain traction! This mode also starts in 2nd gear whereas all the other modes start in 1st to help with performance.

See more: The Best In-Car Technology

Engine

This car is all about the engine. It has the same 9-speed automatic gearbox which is both efficient and seamless. It is a turbocharged V6 Cylinder engine that can do 0-62mph in just 4.7 seconds. Horsepower has increased from 362 (2015) to 385 (2018). Torque remains the same at 383lb ft. It has the same four-wheel drive that sends 31% drive to the front and the remaining 69% to the rear axle.

Looking for more performance? Check out our Mercedes A45 AMG guide


View our pricing and standard features on the C Class Saloon C43 AMG below.

The C Class Saloon AMG C43

Standard Features:

  • 18" 5 spoke aero alloy wheels in Silver
  • Heated front seats
  • Multifunction steering wheel with Gearshift paddles
  • Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
  • Wireless charging
  • DAB Digital Radio


If you'd like to talk to one of the experts at Rivervale about anything at all, give us a call on 01273 433 480, or request a callback today. Alternatively, email us at info@rivervale.co.uk.

What are your thoughts on the Mercedes-Benz AMG range?

Leave a comment for your chance to win £20 of High Street Vouchers. Each month we pick our favourite comment from the previous month - get involved for your chance to win...

The comments above do not necessarily reflect Rivervale's views unless clearly stated.

Back to car leasing blog Next post Previous post
Arval Lex Autolease Alphabet BVRLA Seagulls Leaseplan Sussex Cricket Leasys Hitachi Santander