Competition Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over and a resident of the United Kingdom.
- If a prize is to be sent to a winner, it will not be posted to an address outside of the United Kingdom.
- The date and time that entries will be accepted will be clearly displayed – any entries before or after the dates and times specified will not be accepted.
- Entrants must complete actions (share post, like etc) outlined in the competition for their entry to by valid.
- Rivervale accept no responsibility for entries not received for any reason.
- Employees of Rivervale or their family members will not be permitted to enter this competition.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified both through private message and publically on social media channels.
- If no response from the winner has been received either 3 days after the closing date of the competition or 3 days before an event tickets have been won for, whichever is soonest, an alternative winner will be picked at random.
- The winners name and image may be used on social media and any other publicity material as Rivervale sees fit. No other personal data about the winner will be released.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter entrants will be providing their information to Rivervale.
- The prize will be accurately described in the competition information. There is no cash alternative to prizes offered.
- Travel or any other costs associated with claiming/using a prize will not be met by Rivervale.
- All prizes are subject to availability and may be replaced by Rivervale without any prior notice if necessary.
- If prizes are to be delivered by post, please allow 28 days for delivery. Rivervale will accept no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in the post.
- Entry into this competition is deemed to show understanding and acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
The comments above do not necessarily reflect Rivervale's views unless clearly stated.
10 September 2015
Written by Natalie Faughy