Rivervale's Top Picks For Your 67 Plate
September marks an important month in the motoring calendar - it will be the first month you can drive around in a new 67 plate vehicle!
There are many benefits to driving a new car. The newer the vehicle the more up to date important safety features will be, the more economical the engine will be, you will have a manufacturer's warranty and you could have it made to order so your new car is exactly what you want it to be.
If you are looking for a new car and can't quite decide, the Rivervale car leasing team has put together their top picks for your new 67 plate ...
City Car - Fiat 500
The Fiat 500 is trendy, compact for the city streets and very cost effective. Leasing deals are always around the £100 per month figure offering incredible value for money.
- Insurance Group - 7U to 18U depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 60.1mpg to 83.1mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions - 88g/km to 110g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; LED daytime running lights, speed limiter, steering wheel mounted controls, radio with USB and aux-in.
Hatchback - Ford Fiesta
The Ford Fiesta is still the best selling car in the UK being cheap to run and packed full of tech.
- Insurance Group - 2E to 15E depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 42 to 88mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions - 82 to 122g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; manual air con, speed limiter, auto headlamps, Bluetooth
MPV - Volkswagen Touran
The Volkswagen Touran is the What Car? Best MPV for 2017. It offers space for up to 7 with an impressive 1857 litre boot space with the second and third row of seats folded down.
- Insurance Group - 11E to 17E depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 49.6mpg to 65.7mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions - 112g/km to 133g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; air conditioning, black roof rails, DAB radio and stop/start
Saloon - Mercedes-Benz C63
While this may not be the cheapest saloon option the Rivervale team think is has the most style, power and distinction.
- Insurance Group - 47E
- Fuel Efficiency - 34.5mpg
- Co2 Emissions - 192g/km
- Standard Features; 18" alloy wheels, automatic climate control, LED high performance headlights, silver brake calipers and cruise control.
Estate - Jaguar XF Sportbrake
The Jaguar XF Sportbrake provides classic style and state of the art technologies with all the practicality you need from an estate vehicle.
- Insurance Group - 25E to 43E depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 33.2mpg to 50.4mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions - 118g/km to 155g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; Bi-functional Xenon headlights with LED 'J' blade daytime running lights, grained leather seats, interior mood lighting, Bluetooth, cruise control, rear parking sensor, DAB radio and keyless start.
Coupe Audi R8
The Audi R8 is a supercar which is as comfortable on the road everyday as it is racing from 0-62mph in just over 3 seconds.
- Insurance Group - 50E
- Fuel Efficiency - 24mpg
- Co2 Emissions - 272g/km to 287g/km
- Standard Features; Audi virtual cockpit, Audi parking system, Bluetooth, cruise control, DAB radio and 19" alloy wheels.
Convertible - Mercedes-Benz C Class Cabriolet
The cabriolet is the newest edition to the C-Class family providing a mid-sized convertible for 4.
- Insurance Group- 35E to 50E depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 31.7mpg to 62.8mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions - 116g/km to 208g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; Active Park Assist, Bluetooth, cruise control, reversing camera, DAB radio, LED daytime running lights and 17" alloy wheels.
SUV - Ford Kuga
The Ford Kuga represent amazing value for money in this class of vehicle providing economical but powerful engines and is packed full of clever features.
- Insurance Group - 14E to 26E depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 37.7mpg to 64.2mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions - 115g/km to 173g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; DAB radio, Ford SYNC with voice control and USB, manual air conditioning, quickclear windscreen, 17" alloy wheels and Ford MyKey.
4X4 Range Rover Vogue SE
The Range Rover is unmistakeable representing the best in British design as well as having state of the art All Terrain Progress Control to navigate you over any surface.
- Insurance Group - 46E to 50E depending on model
- Fuel Efficiency - 20.6mpg to 45.6mpg depending on engine
- Co2 Emissions- 164g/km to 248g/km depending on engine
- Standard Features; front and rear parking sensors, Bluetooth, heated front seats, leather upholstery, power tailgate and xenon headlights
Which car would you pick for your 67 plate?
The comments above do not necessarily reflect Rivervale's views unless clearly stated.
4 August 2017
Written by Natalie Faughy