Use of the Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing Website
- This website is owned and managed by Rivervale Cars Ltd, whose primary place of business is Rivervale House, 50 Victoria Road, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex, BN41 1XB. Our website is subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions thoroughly. If you use our website you are deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions as acceptable and have entered into a legally binding contract. If you order a vehicle from us you will have to accept our Terms & Conditions. If you do not wish to accept our Terms & Conditions please terminate use of our website.
- We reserve the right, at any time to change our Terms & Conditions which will become effective immediately upon posting to the website. Any use of ‘us’ ‘our’ and ‘we’ means Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing. Any use of ‘you’ means the user of the website.
Information on Our Website
- All IP (Intellectual Property) rights relating to any website text or information, any design within the website, source code, software and all other material relating to our website are owned by Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing unless acknowledged by us.
- You are not permitted to alter, reproduce or copy any of the content of our website without explicit prior consent from us.
- At no point does any information found in our Terms & Conditions constitute an agreement to copy of use any of the information found on our website.
Vehicle Specification and Information
- All vehicle specification and information shown on our website is supplied by the vehicle manufacturers to CAP and is manipulated by us for our website use. Although we make every effort to make sure that all data is correct, the information should be used as a guide only and you should not base your decision to hire, lease or purchase a vehicle without checking the data and information with a manufacturer or franchised dealership. Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing will not be liable for any inaccuracies in any information contained on the website and are therefore not liable for any loss or damage arising from such information contained on our website.
- Any images shown or used on our website are for illustration purposes only.
- Any website is vulnerable to vandalism and us such we do not accept any responsibility for any information shown as a result of this sort of action.
- Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing reserve the right to change any information shown on the website without prior notice.
- Some diesel cars will be fitted with a Diesel Particulate Filter, please click here to view further information to ensure that a vehicle fitted with a DPF meets your requirements.
- Business leasing prices shown exclude VAT.
- Personal leasing prices shown include VAT.
- Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing reserve the right to change the price of any vehicle at any point, before or after an order has been subjected. We will always notify you of any change and give you the right to withdraw your order in such situation.
- All prices shown on the website are for illustration purposes only and are not an offer to you. We will supply you with a correct quotation at time of ordering for acceptance by you.
- A deposit may be required by you prior to acceptance of your order. Cancellation may result in charges incurred by Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing and may result in loss of your deposit.
- Should the rate of VAT change between the acceptance of an order by Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing and the delivery of such ordered vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly.
Unless otherwise stated, all advertised prices include;
- Road Fund Licence for the entire agreement (if applicable)
- Delivery by the franchised dealer to your chosen UK mainland delivery address. If your delivery address incurs any additional delivery costs, Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing reserve the right to charge these on to you. We will inform you of any such charges prior to delivery
- Vehicle Number Plates
- DVLA Vehicle Registration Charges
- Quoted prices may be dependent on vehicle colour. This can be based on different vehicle residual values calculated by the vehicle leasing / finance company, or may be just dependent on available stock.
- An order subjected by you to us is an acceptance for us to obtain the ordered vehicle at the price initially quoted, similar to that of the advertised price.
- Following an initial application, you will give us permission to carry out a credit check on you or your company. If you have applied on behalf of a company, you will be agreeing that you have permission to grant us authority to credit search the company. Once an application has been approved an order will be created for you to view and accept.
- An order does not create a contract between Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing and you. Your order gives us permission to search for and acquire the requested vehicle in the correct specification, colour and price agreed. You must enter into a financial agreement with the relevant leasing / finance company. You are not committed to any such lease until the leasing/finance agreement has been signed by you and executed by the leasing / finance company.
- We have the right to cancel any such order should the required vehicle not be obtainable.
Cancellation Charges (only applicable to PLC and Limited Companies)
Should you cancel your order, Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £500 plus VAT (only applicable to PLC and Limited Companies).
Registration and Delivery
- Upon receipt of any correctly completed financial documents, proofs and any applicable payments, Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing will arrange free of charge delivery (driven) of your chosen vehicle to your chosen UK Mainland delivery address.
- If your delivery address incurs any additional delivery costs (for example Northern Ireland), Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing reserve the right to charge these on to you. We will inform you of any such charges prior to delivery.
- All vehicles are driven from the Franchised Dealer to your chosen delivery address. Should you require the vehicle to be transported (on a trailer / transporter) you will need to request this. An additional charge will be incurred from this which will be charged onto you once agreed by you.
- Initial delivery dates and lead times are estimates only and we are not bound by any date quoted. Any delivery date can be subject to change by the relevant manufacturer and Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing has no influence over such dates. We will not accept any losses or damages incurred by any such delay caused by a manufacturer.
- Please be aware that any compulsory ‘cooling off’ periods are enforced by the leasing / finance companies and Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing will not delivery a vehicle until such ‘cooling off’ period has expired. We will inform you of this date prior to booking a delivery date.
- Any vehicle subject to a lease or financial agreement will require proof of insurance before a delivery can take place. Please be aware that the insurance certificate must show the hirer/purchaser as the main policy holder or a named driver on the insurance policy.
- Due to the nature of the industry some of our special offers may be based on PRE-REGISTERED vehicles. Where a vehicle is pre-registered it is offered with the balance of manufacturer’s warranty from the actual date the vehicle was registered. In some instances this may be shorter than the length of your chosen lease contract.
Excess Mileage Charges
- Excess mileage charges can vary from each leasing/finance company. Any charges relating to excess mileage on your requested contract will be provided in advance for you to accept.
- In the event of an early termination of a contract hire agreement, there are likely to be early termination charges payable. This will be a figure charged by the respective leasing company in relation to terminating the contract mid-term and collecting the respective vehicle. In this event you can request this figure in writing. The early termination figure will not necessarily negate any pro-rata excess mileage charges or damage rectification costs.
Damage Recharge Costs
- When a vehicle has been on lease and is handed back to the leasing / finance company, damage re-charge costs can be incurred. For more information on the BVRLA guidelines to fair wear and tear please visit their website http://www.bvrla.co.uk/Advice_and_Guidance/Fair_wear_and_tear_standards.aspx
In Car Connected Services
- Many leasing companies have taken the decision to OPT OUT of manufacturers “In Car Connected Services”, and subsequently do not allow connected services to be activated in their vehicles. These services can conflict with their own offerings surrounding Breakdown / Roadside Assistance, Maintenance / Servicing and Tyre replacement. All of their pricing is based on the fact that the connected services WILL NOT be activated, whether or not these services are a standard feature of the vehicle concerned. No rental reduction or refund will be payable for the non-activation of these services.
- Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing operate a ‘no hidden charges’ policy. We do not charge any kind of documentation or administration fee unless otherwise stated. Please be aware that if you are charged a documentation or administration fee by a competitor, it is likely to be used as extra income for that competitor.
We are an independent vehicle leasing broker. We may receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to our leasing partners.
- It is our aim to provide and extremely high standard of service to every client that we have. It is very important that any complaint you may have is directly back to us as soon as possible so that we can work to resolve the problem in an agreeable fashion.
- If you have any kind of complaint please either contact us by telephone or in writing with the following information;
- Full name and contact information
- Your agreement details
- Full details of your complaint
- What you would like us to do to help the situation
- Copies of any relevant paperwork
Please contact us with your complaint on 01273 433480 or by email email@example.com