Rivervale - The Story So Far!
Who is Rivervale?
We are the one stop shop for ALL vehicle requirements, providing a variety of funding options on new and used vehicles as well as all the necessary after sales care
We cater for private individuals looking for their next ideal affordable family vehicle as well as companies looking to source large fleets, in any scenario we can offer the next advice as to which funding options would be best for YOU.
We specialise in;
- New vehicle leasing
- Used vehicles
- Servicing, MOT and dealer fitted accessories
- Part exchange
- In 2001 Divisional Director Vince Pemberton started Eagle Oak Vehicle Contracts with his Dad, who had years of experience in the motor industry to help teach Vince all he knows today!
- In 2005 New Vehicle Director Simon Fuller joined long time friend Vince bringing the total count of employees to four.
- In 2009 the decision was made to join the Rivervale family. Backed by a main dealer with strong buying power meant better prices for customers.
- In 2010 Used Vehicle Director Jeff Nailard re-joined the Rivervale family to head up a growing area of the business, Used Vehicles and Part Exchange.
Fast forward to 2015, Rivervale has grown to employ 30 people, offering customers a one stop shop for all vehicle requirements. From personal and business leasing to servicing, MOT and adding those extra touches to your vehicle such as window tinting and alloy wheels, we do it all! We will soon be moving home in 2016 to our new building 'Rivervale House' which is currently under construction on Victoria Road Portslade!
In 2015 alone our Contract Hire and Leasing department has provided 663 customers with new lease vehicles.
Our used vehicle division, Rivervale Approved Used Vehicles helped over 130 customers in 2015 find their next vehicle.
How do we do it?
We are approved franchisees of the UK’s biggest independent vehicle leasing companies; LEX Autolease LTD, Leaseplan UK Ltd, Arval UK Ltd and Alphabet GB Ltd meaning we can provide the most competitive deals for our customers on everything from a cute and compact Fiat 500 to the incredibly luxurious Aston Martin Vanquish!
Our Local Community
Every now and then we like to look up from our world of cars to our wider community and support local businesses. We are proud sponsors and Official Vehicle Partners for Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club and Sussex County Cricket Club. For 2016 we have announced our chosen charity - Rockinghorse Childrens Charity who we will be supporting throughout the year with events such as our Raceday at Fontwell and some brave members of staff taking on the Warrior Run!